You don’t know what to do in Ho Chi Minh city? Food is one of the best choices. No need looking for good Vietnamese restaurants or what to do on TripAdvisor, you can enjoy the local path & try best authentic Vietnamese local street food ever, by joining our night food tour. The food tour includes 6-7 kinds of local Vietnamese food that no restaurants in touristy area offers…
- Experience the city from the back of motorbikes
- Experience the vibrant streets and night markets of the city on a trip that combines culture, adventure and local gastronomy.
- Visit 7 districts of Ho Chi Minh City to try 7 different kinds of Vietnamese food that you can never find yourself
- Learn how to prepare Vietnamese pancakes, coconut ice cream and Steamed rice rolls from the local chefs
- Understand more about Vietnamese food culture and the interesting stories behind each dish
What to expect:
Explore Ho Chi Minh city at night and sample the best food in Saigon. Our guides will pick you up at 6:00 PM and drive into hustle and bustle traffic with millions of motorbikes in rush hours.
Your first stop will be at a famous local restaurant, specialising in “Bun Thit Nuong- Rice nooldes with grilled pork”, one of the most popular dishes in southern of Vietnam.
Next up, We’ll stop to enjoy some ” Banh Xeo” and “Banh Khot” (South and coastal area) served with a basket of vegetables and you can see how we make a perfect one from the local chef.After that, Drive to “the biggest wholesales flowers market” which is opened 24/7. And Take a short walk to see beautiful bouquets at the shop and get a secret gift from your local guides. Go deeper to alleyways to see “Cambodian market” and see how local live and eat.
Venture into district 10, where the city’s street food scene really thrives. Reward your taste buds with a heavenly dish of coconut ice cream at a shop established in 1975. Watch as the owner prepares some coconut ice cream right before your eyes.
Drive over Nguyen Van Cu Bridge, look out upon the Saigon River and some of the stilt houses which sit upon it, and enjoy the fresh cool breeze from the river.
End your motorbike food tour at district 7, Where you will try ” Two unique mountainous food: Banh Cuon Trung and Pho Chua Dac Biet”. And Have a chance to a real cooking mini challenge with local chef with “Steamed rice rolled” .
What should not bring:
- It is recommended that you leave your handbags, passports and jewelry at your hotel for safe keeping
What should bring:
- A camera is always encouraged. Please take extra care of your camera to avoid theft.
- We recommend that you should wear something comfortable and cool. Shorts, t-shirts and light pants are also suitable.
- Please inform your local guide/us about any food allergies you may have.
- All of the places we take you to are local areas, which are not touristy places and may be close at some times. If the stop is closed in the tour day due to some reason, we will change suitable local food for you.